Sunday, December 6, 2009

INTRODUCTION TO THE WORLD OF PTC

Let me tell you little bit about myself. I am a Internet freak and wanting to make a huge profit from internet. I am revealing a few of that to you. I am currently earning 25$ a day and don't be shocked because its true.

Lets calculate my earnings :

Per day : $25
Per week : $175
Per Month : $700
Per Year : $8400

Now convert this into your own currency of you country and see how huge it becomes.

I was in a prelaunch of this website or blog but now i am publishing it fully to you to earn as much as i do.

So how do i do this. Its simple i spend 2 hours and 30 mins in front of my computer and click on ads. You have 1440 minutes in a day and spend just 90 minutes of that for earning 25$ a day

This can be done as a part time. No muscle power or brain power is needed for this.

Now what is a PTC site.
PTC- Paid to click. The site pays to click a few ads daily. Why will they pay just for clicking.?

Its because of advertisers. Now who are these.? The click of a website you do daily belongs to these people called advertisers. Clear? Good.

Now, why do you get so much money just for viewing advertisers website.? Its straighforward because the advertisers want to build their business so they pay for it.

I hope its clear. If you have any queries post your queries in the chat on the right side. Thanks.

Now what next? I have plenty of sites listed in my site. Just see the stats and if you like just sign up and earn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment